our rights ambassadors
- As part of our Rights Respecting work we have a dedicated team of Rights Ambassadors who promote children's rights and work towards making our school a better place. There are 4 committees:
- Faith and Friendship Ambassadors
- Health & Sports Ambassadors
- Global Citizenship Ambassadors
- Panda Ambassadors (punctuality and attendance)
Article 12 Ambassadors (School Council)
"Every child has the right to express their views, feelings and wishes in all matters affecting them, and to have their views considered and taken seriously." Article 12 - United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
Our School Council represents the views of all our pupils. It gives children the opportunity to make their voices heard and feel part of the whole school community.
The teams meet on a weekly basis and monitor the progress made towards achieving the next stage of the award.