These are your responsibilities
- Help out at Breakfast Club (if selected)
- Help with the Attendance Awards and weekly celebration assemblies
- Come to school every day and be on time
- Encourage other children to attend school every day and to arrive on time
- Help the adults in charge of attendance with various jobs when needed
- Help maintain attendance displays
- Come up with your own ideas to help children come to school every day and be on time
- Wear your Ambassador lanyard with pride and be an effective Rights Ambassador
Article 12: Every child has a right to have a say in all matters affecting them, and to have their views taken seriously.
Article 28: Every child has the right to an education.