Year 6 Home Learning
All home learning will now be posted on Google Classroom. Any child who is self-isolating or quarantining is expected to complete the homework which will be uploaded to each class page.
Log ins and passwords were sent out during the Spring term and remain the same.
Logging on to Google Classroom:
1. Go to classroom.google.com
2. Enter your child's Google email address
3. Enter your child's unique password
OLD USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS ARE NO LONGER VALID.
If using an android device or an Apple device please download the following apps:
- Google Classroom
- Google Meets
- Google Drive
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Pages
Click here for information and support about using Google Classroom.
If you have any questions or would like log in information, then please email the year 6 team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children can also access these useful websites below to complete further activities.
- Times Table Rockstars - https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school/student
- Mathletics - https://login.mathletics.com/#/student
- Purple Mash - https://www.purplemash.com/sch/graftonps
- Epic! - https://www.getepic.com/students
- BBC Bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- Linguascope - https://www.linguascope.com/