Special Educational Needs & Disabilities (SEND)
At GraftonPrimary School we believe that all pupils have equal rights to access a rich and varied curriculum and enjoy and achieve in all aspects of school life.
Our SEND policy covers many of the articles from the Unicef convention on the rights of the child. Some key ones are listed below.
- Article 2 – All children have these rights, no matter what their age, gender, religion, disability, culture or nationality is.
- Article 3 – All adults should do what is best for children. Adults should think about how their actions affect children.
- Article 12 – Children have the right to give their opinion and their views must be taken seriously.
- Article 15 – Children have the right to choose your own friends or set up and join groups, as long as it isn’t harmful to others.
- Article 23 – Children with disabilities have the right to live a full life and receive support from the government.
- Article 29 – Every child’s education must develop their talents and abilities.
For more information please click on the links below
For Inclusion/SEND Team
Mrs C Robinson
Assistant Head, Safe Guarding, CP Lead
Mrs D Chauhan
SENCO, Early Years & KS1
Miss A Delaney
Mrs S Chappell
Attendance, Safe Guarding, CP Officer
Contact a member of the Inclusion/SEND on:
Tel: 020 3727 5171