Grafton Primary School is committed to safeguarding every child in our school.
At Grafton Primary School, we value
Integrity - Be true to yourself, have courage to always do the right thing.
Kindness - Give friendship and a helping hand to all.
Happiness - Smile, be positive and have a sense of humour.
Honesty - Be honest with yourself, and others.
Respect - For yourself, others and the environment.
Curiosity - Ask questions, explore and learn.
Determination - Work hard and be resilient in the face of difficulty.
Our Vision and Aims
- To promote equality and respect for all
- Prepare children for life in modern Britain and promote core British values (the rule of law, democracy, respect and tolerance, individual liberty)
- Promote Community Cohesion and encourage cultural and religious literacy
- Serve the community and provide a bespoke education which meets the needs of children and families
- Provide the best academic education possible
- Provide opportunities for all and in doing so, develop every child’s unique talents
- Provide a safe, happy and caring environment
- Empower children by teaching them about their rights
- Equip children with life skills and provide high quality spiritual, moral, social and cultural education
- Through ‘character education’, produce happy, healthy, emotionally literate and resilient children who are able to thrive now and in the future